Alrighty, then. If yesterday was any indication, we're gonna need some help around here.
Every time an Account Sup shows up with a frazzled bob cut and coffee stains on her, um... briefs, we know it's time to put the word out for a multitasking whirlwind who can hit the ground running without tripping over that rip in the carpeting we've been meaning to fix. That's where you come in. You're smart. You're motivated. You know your way around a spreadsheet. And you're not afraid to learn a thing or three about Shopper Marketing and how hmt is helping some of America's biggest, most recognizable brands establish and build relationships with consumers. Here's what you'll need to bring to the table.
The Nuts & Bolts
As an Account Coordinator at hmt, you'll need to know how to:
- Manage total program execution from development through execution.
- Assist with the development of client presentations.
- Work with our creative team to ensure all proper trademarks and legal guidelines are captured.
- Monitor weekly timelines and project status through completion.
- Infiltrate the creative department, and keep an eye on the guy in the corner.
Oh, and by the way... you should probably have...
- Desire to develop an understanding of Consumer and Shopper Marketing.
- A passion and commitment to overall success.
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit traits of an extraordinary team player.
- The ability to multitask.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
We are a privately held Shopper Marketing agency where our insight, experience and enthusiasm elevate our thinking to bring strategic solutions that provide value to our partners - brands and retailers - while engaging shoppers at the point of purchase. At hmt, our RETAIL METABOLISM transforms shopper marketing.